Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year and Many Thanks!

Happy Belated New Year!

2011 was an unexpectedly exciting year for Hook Me Up! Brooklyn. It started slowly, but ended in a flurry of activity and creativity. I am so grateful for everyone who has supported this new venture of mine, from helping out with the small details and doing research to helping to spread the word and, of course, purchasing my goods. I was overwhelmed with the reaction to my work. I was definitely nervous heading into the holiday season; not sure how the masses would respond to what I had spent months working on. So, I say a giant THANK YOU to everyone who supported Hook Me Up! Brooklyn. in 2011!

2012, here I come!

Danielle

P.S. As a holiday treat to myself, I have ordered a new dress form, which I will use to take photos of my scarves and cowls and whatnot. So excited! Can't wait to get it! Here she is...

No comments: