Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

She's Here! She's Here!

She's arrived! My super-cool dress form has been delivered and I was so excited that I had to dress her up immediately! Here she is rockin' a Chatelaine scarf:


Pretty, ain't she? You can count on plenty of new photos headin' your way real soon.

All my excitement over the new dress form has made me realize that I never formally introduced you to my first model, Cat:



That's Cat. She's pretty fly. She loves to rock her retro shades and has been known to dye her hair pink from time to time. I just just never know what to expect from her! But I'm happy to let Cat be Cat, 'cause she makes all my hats look freshhhhhh!!!

So now you know what this means, don't you? This means that I'm going to need a name for my dress form. I expect that her personality will start to show itself in short time and from there her name should become apparent, but I'm open to suggestions.

One more thing, while you're here, you should take your little mouse over to the right and click "Join this site." C'mon, you know you want to.

Peace!

No comments: